This is me- the writing goddess Melanie

This is me- the writing goddess Melanie
The writing goddess at leisure

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dreary Days!

What's up with all this rain?  Rain is supposed to make everything smell so much fresher when it stops. The problem is that it never stops.  It's been raining so long that my front yard is one big mud puddle!  With snow, you can make snowmen, but with mud the best you can hope for is mudpies!  My house house been sick for the last 4 days with this flu that is sweeping the United States.  The weather, cold one day and warm the next isn't helping keep people from getting sick and then the flu epidemic to boot.  Everybody I know is sick.

                  Photo courtesy of Flickr.com

So I'm thinking of writing on some controversial subjects for hub pages.  Does any one have any suggestions?  I want to get a friendly debate going.  I've thought about discussing the whole abortion thing, but that has been hashed and rehashed so much that I feel there are better subjects that need attention paid to them.    What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment