This is me- the writing goddess Melanie

This is me- the writing goddess Melanie
The writing goddess at leisure

Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to the Writing Goddess Melanie.  My name is Melanie Zetterberg and I live in Covington.  I am recently widowed with three fur children. My husband was my biggest supporter when it came to my writing.  My three miniature dachshunds are rescues.  Maggie is a red dachshund that weighs 9 lbs, Max is a black dachshund that weighs 17 lbs and Ladybug is a mix of miniature dachshund and not sure what else.  She weighs 25 lbs and we are trying to figure out how to put her on a diet and get Maggie to eat when they all eat together.  The challenges of fur motherhood, I guess. 
                   This is my husband and me

 I go to school at Metropolitan Community College.  I am a Medical Billing and Coding major that is easily distracted with a well written novel.  I love to read and have had many adventures in the pages of a good book.  Perhaps this is where my desire to lend my voice came from as I, too am an author.  My book can be found on amazon.com and I am currently working on more.  Draven's Quest For Treasure is my first novel.   I can be found on hubpages under the name melzetterberg.  If you get a chance check out some of my hubs.


  
I love fan mail and I will respond to comments as quickly as is possible.  I am a movie buff and can be found most days, rewriting movies in my head. I love all types of movies.  Comedies, action and everything in between on the movie front will get my attention in a flash.  Have you seen any good movies lately?  Feel free to share and perhaps I can check them out too.  

Take care, 
Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment