This is me- the writing goddess Melanie

This is me- the writing goddess Melanie
The writing goddess at leisure

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

CREATIVE WRITING CONTESTS WITH NO ENTRY FEES for 2014 and 2015

Just a heads up:  I saw a couple of writer's contests with no entry fees and thought I'd share with my fellow writers out there.  These have deadlines in January so if you want to enter please do so soon.  I will be on the look out for more contests to share with my readers so check back often to ensure that you don't miss out on any contests.

CREATIVE WRITING CONTESTS WITH NO ENTRY FEES for 2014 and 2015: "The Roswell Award for Short Fiction
Short story adult writers are invited to enter the L.A. Sci-Fi One-Act Play Festival's writing contested called The Roswell Award for Short Fiction. The writer who has written the best short sci-fi story will win a cash prize of $1,000 ... (more)
Deadline: 01/15/2015Prizes: $1,000Fees: $0Genre(s): FictionUpdated on: 12/15/2014
Nelson Algren Literary Awards
Open to all topics and styles, the judges will award the finalist a cash prize of $3,500 for the best short fiction story ... (more)
Deadline: 01/31/2015Prizes: $3,500Fees: $0Genre(s): FictionUpdated on: 12/13/2014"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment